Brampton Real Estate by The Wilding Team –If you haven’t downloaded our not-yet-patented 2013 Brampton Home Seller’s Guide, then allow us to illustrate what you’ve been missing…
We’ve taken our 30 years of experience as Brampton real estate agents and put it into a our 7-Step Brampton Home Seller’s Guide, a step-by-step guide that will help glide you through the home-selling process…relatively stress free.
Here is a quick breakdown of what is included in our 2013 Brampton Real Estate Home Seller’s Guide:
Step 1: Choose a Full-Service Listing
- In step 1 we offer 33 tips on what your Brampton real estate agent should be doing before the listing, during the listing process, and after the home has been sold firm.
Step 2: Prepare Information to LIST Home (mortgage, taxes, penalties, utilities, etc.)
- >We cover the 12 types of paperwork/information you need in order to begin the home-selling process.
Step 3: Physically Prepare your Home for Market
- In this section we talk about the importance of having professional photographs done on your home (and we show you the stark difference).
- We also offer up 15 critical tips on how to prepare your home for showings.
Step 4: Showings & Offers—know the process before the events
- Here we cover 4 tips on how Brampton real estate agents can prep their sellers, or how Brampton For Sale by Owners, or FSBOs, for showings and how to handle them properly.
- 7 pieces of advice on how agents can prep sellers for offers.
Step 5: Negotiate Offer with Terms, Inclusions and Exclusions (know the amount you net from the sale)
- Here we cover the three elements of negotiation in an offer (aside from price) and how to handle them like a pro.
Step 6: If Buying Another Home…
- Here we show you how to transition to the home-buying process easily.
Congratulations! Now Prepare to Move
- In step 7 we prep you to move, and including over 10 expert tips on how to take the stress out of moving.
- We also offer you helpful advice on how to make moves stress-free for children and your furry friends (pets).
Bonus: sample paperwork and worksheets
As a bonus we offer you sample seller’s paperwork and extremely helpful worksheets, including:
- Representation Agreement
- Agreement of Purchase & Sale (sample offer)
- Working with a Realtor® form
- Confirmation of Co-operation & Representation
- Individual Identification Information Record (FINTRAC)
Your Team of Professionals
Checklist for Evaluating Real Estate Agents
Checklist for Selecting a Lawyer/Notary
Home Inspection Checklist
Household Budget as a Homeowner
Home Features Checklist
Moving to Your New Home — Change of address notification
Download our free 2013 Brampton Home Buyer’s Guide today by filling this form.