Brampton Real Estate Agents–The Wilding Team
There is a reason that Brampton real estate agents have been around since the dawn of Brampton real estate—buying a home is a difficult, confusing and stressful process without the guidance of a real estate agent. There is much more involved than simply looking for a suitable home, it requires legal processes, complex paperwork, cut-throat negotiations and an extreme attention to detail—lest you forget to put a multi-thousand dollar provision in the home deal and you end paying to rewire the house or for a new furnace or roof.
But before you go picking an agent, know that not all agents are created equal.
Brampton Real Estate Agent–know ‘The Wilding Team’ Difference:
- Access to all Brampton home listings, often before they make it to MLS/Realtor.ca
- We’re a team of committed agents that sold 98% of our listings from 2013 to 2017
- We leverage recent market research to determine the true value of a home to ensure all our clients pay a fair price.
- We know Brampton like the back of our hands. With our 30 years of combined experience as agents AND Brampton residents, we can guide you to the best places to live, up-and-coming neighbourhoods and the highest-return investments.
- We listen. We listen to your wants, your needs and your fears. We don’t pressure you or push you.
- We leverage aggressive marketing—the proof is in the pudding as you already found our site if you’re reading this! We also do an open house on EVERY listing, have an existing database of qualified clients, advertise regularly in the paper and have a solid online web presence.
- We’re full-time agents skilled at negotiations and with a finely-tuned eye for details.
- Not only do we listen and are consistently available to you, we also respond quickly to all our clients’ needs.
- We’re honest and trustworthy—just check out our client success stories on our website—and represent original Brampton values.
- We provide a holistic approach to home buying and home selling that includes the entire family—including the kids!–to make the transition of buying, selling and moving less stressful. Our holistic approach also includes our furry friends, as we help our buyers and sellers with real estate-related pet concerns (selling a home affects Fido too!).
We’ve had training in feng shui, professional home staging, cross-border trust, mold remediation, renovations that count, real estate ethics, standards and regulations, understanding insurance, first-time buyer programs.
As Brampton real estate agents, we feel the need to support our community, so we decided years ago to donate a portion of all our commissions to charity, which goes to the Children’s Miracle Network and breast cancer.
The CARAVAN Advantage
CARAVAN is a tour of agents that The Wilding Team created and organizes. Each week we organize between 10-25 agents from RE/MAX Realty Services Inc. to do a tour of our office’s new listings on the market—a sort of agent-oriented open house. It is the only one of its kind in the city.
Sounds good? Well consider this…we organize it every week and select the homes to go on it (our homes ALWAYS make CARAVAN of course) so we get first-to-the-market information on new home listings.
Another major differentiator of The Wilding Team is that we offer an impressive array of services:
- Free home-staging consultation and assistance
- Help with decluttering your home
- A no-charge professional photographer session for your home done by OBEO.com
- An advertised open house on EVERY listing that includes a customized, guided tour for every visitor (no unaccompanied home visits)
- A free comparative, customized, competitive analysis based on recent market research
- And access to our network of professional home service providers, which includes—cleaners, contractors, electricians, renovators, moving companies, lawyers, home inspectors and mortgage planner
Leave the worrying to the Wilding Team—you just plan the move!