12 Laurelcrest — Brampton Homes For Sale — by The Wilding Team
Address: 12 Laurelcrest St.
CALLING ALL INVESTORS !!!!!
# of Bedrooms: 2
# of Washrooms: 1
Underground Parking: 2 spots
Condo Fees: $704.00 (approx)
Taxes: $2141 in 2018
The Wilding Team has many Brampton Homes For Sale including 12 Laurelcrest Street:
This is a lovely size two bedroom unit with a very nice feature of a separate dining room. Laminate floors in living and dining room, ceramics in kitchen and bathroom plus broadloom in the bedrooms. Calling all investors!! PLEASE note that this unit is tenanted and there is a lease in place until March 2019 so the new owner must assume the great tenant.
Contact the listing salesperson for more details.
The unit is tenanted and is well kept. It is a two bedroom unit with separate dining room, great size kitchen with extra cabinets around the built in breakfast area. This gives a lot more storage in this model although it is a good size to start with in this unit. White kitchen cabinets were upgraded by the previous owner. There are TWO underground parking spots and a storage locker. Located a short distance from the elevators so great for someone with mobility issues.
Condo Fees: includes common elements, outdoor pool, gym, party room, sauna, billiard room PLUS Heat, Air, Hydro, Water and building insurance.
This two building site has a lot of acreage with mature trees, a picnic area and BBQ’s to use as well. You can sit and watch the tennis players or just relax outside by the pool area. It is nicely landscaped with patio area and benches and very calming as you enjoy the serenity. Shopping is just across the street and the 7 & Hwy 410 plaza. There are a couple of restaurants including Jack Astor’s and a pizza place plus Ocean’s Grocery store has cooked food and sushi that is very good. WE personally get the sushi from there at least twice a month. There is a Toy’s R Us, Jysk store and a Dollarama store also. Want a deal take a look at the Value Village too.
Transit or Highways:
Queen Street is one of the main roads in Brampton and you can catch the GO BUS, ZUM bus or Brampton Transit which will take you to the Bramalea City Centre depot and that connects with a lot of other services including a bus to Vaughan OR we now have a bus to York University too. Hwy 410 south takes you to the 407, 401 and that gives you access to Toronto and Mississauga. Check it out on Google Maps to see how long it takes you to get somewhere from Laurelcrest buildings.
City of Brampton has a LOT to offer:
- Shopping and local businesses, big chain stores and plaza’s scattered throughout the city plus TWO indoor malls (Bramalea City Centre and Shopper’s World) and then you could check out Trinity Common too.
- Lots of Recreational Centres run by the city that have swimming pools, hockey, exercise, soccer, basketball, and lots of other sports.
- We have Professor’s Lake, Heart Lake, Loafer’s Lake, Parr Lake and Norton Lake not to mention some small ponds that are right in subdivisions
- We have every kind of Church, Temple, or Place of Worship that might suit you
- Lots of hiking, walking and bike trails and most are lit and monitored by bicycle police so you can feel safe
- Schools abound here from elementary, public, private, separate, schools that specialize in trades, arts and Sheridan College and our COMING SOON University
- We have every kind of drop in like daycare, senior centres, Kinsmen, Lions Clubs, Legion and many more
- All kinds of restaurants from Chains like Kelsey’s, Swiss Chalet to high end restaurants and all kinds of food …sushi, Carribean, Chinese, Mid eastern, hamburger, Vietnamese, and the list goes on and on and on
Want something to do?
Visit the summer Farmer’s Market in downtown Brampton on Saturday’s from 7:00 to 1:00 or take a stroll through GAGE Park while you are there and visit the Brampton Museum. Did you know it had been a jail many years ago? We have lots of history to learn about and it will show you why some of the streets in Brampton have similar names found at the Museum. WE have outdoor movies in Rose Square many nights that is fun to watch as a family and you can take your own popcorn and pop…not like at the movie theaters.
Want to ESCAPE the City life for a bit?
Living in Brampton you are so close to many tourist attractions like Caledon Hills with their many artisan studios, Farms where you can pick your own apples or strawberries, Farmers Markets, Fish in the Credit River in Glen Williams or take a float down the river in an inner tube. You can hike the Canada Trail that goes all through Caledon or just do a short part and stop in Hockley Valley for a coffee and nosh. Go see the famous BADLANDS that now have a lookout spot to view or take a drive through Terra Cotta…wow now that is a picturesque drive. There is so much you have to call us to find out more. Call The Wilding Team today and ask about Brampton Homes for Sale.
LINKS to check out…..BUT please come back to us ok?
www. DonStoddart.com (Best Mortgage Broker in Brampton – The Wilding Team has used his office for over 20 years to help our clients)
- Brampton Real Estate RE/MAX Agent in Brampton
- Brampton Real Estate Agent
- Brampton Townhouses
- Homes for Sale in Brampton
- Brampton Homes
- Houses for sale in Brampton
- Brampton Homes for Sales
- Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation
- DonStoddart.com (HE is the only Mortgage Broker we recommend to family, friends and clients)
|Price:||Off the Market|
|Square Feet:||935 Sq. Feet|
|Garage:||2 parking underground|
|Location:||Queen and Hwy 410|
|Scenery:||Acres of property UNIT faces south|