Fleetwood — The Wilding Team
Address: Fleetwood Cres
List Price: SOLD
# of Bedrooms: 3
# of Bathrooms: 2
Basement: finished with 3 piece bath
Fleetwood is one of many Brampton Homes For Sale – By The Wilding Team
Many first time buyers that are looking for a home have a minimal amount of money to spend and often end up looking at Condo Apartments that are pricey and have very high condo fees…then we suggest you look at THIS home. You could have a three bedroom home to move into before the end of the summer. Listing Agent HAS the current Status Certificate from the Condo Corporation Management office.
This is a large complex but this particular unit is backing onto Bramalea Road so come in that entrance and turn left at the first parking lot and voila you are there. ONE parking spot #77 is almost in front of the unit. The brick exterior and all the outside maintenance of this unit is managed by the Condominium Corporation so you don’t have to worry about it. Just to the side of the door to the unit is an smaller storage unit plus a larger one at the front. Store your winter tires, tools, garbage, bikes or whatever you can fit in there.
The front hallway in this unit is ceramics and it continues through to the eat-in kitchen. New cabinets were installed a few years ago plus a ceramic back splash as well. The living and dining room has engineered hardwood floors that are a great feature. There is a walk out from the dining room to a fenced yard and patio. You can enjoy sitting out there or cook on a BBQ and eat out there once this unit becomes your home.
INCLUDED: all vertical blinds will stay (not curtains). Appliances washer & dryer, stove and fridge that has a water dispenser and ice maker will stay. Security system with visuals on your cell or TV will also stay IF the Buyer wants it.
The second floor has a four piece washroom and three good size bedrooms. Presently the master bedroom is being used as a den but you can tell it was a bedroom with the two windows and the walk in closet as well. Series 800 doors are on all rooms so that is an upgrade on this home.
The basement is divided into a recreation room, that is L-shaped and presently used as a bedroom and the three piece washroom with shower stall. The utility area is also L-shaped and contains the furnace, hot water tank, laundry facilities and storage.
Amenties in Complex:
There is an outdoor pool for those long hot summer days that has a life guard. It is limited to a certain number of swimmers for safety sake. The management office is on site near the pool. Snow removal, grass cutting, general complex maintenance is done for you. There is a play ground near the pool and office as well.
Located at Bramalea and Clark this complex has easy access to transit that includes Brampton, GO Bus, ZUM, Vaughan transit and the GO Train at Bramalea and Steeles Ave. Because this is also on the east side of Brampton there is easy routes to utilize for major roads to Toronto by the Hwy’s 427, 409, 407 and 410 not to mention minutes away from the airport.
What does Brampton have to offer:
The closest park is Chinguacousy and they have an outdoor ice rink and ski/tubing hill in the winter, greenhouse, pond, petting barn, soccer and sports field with bleachers, splash pad and playground, plus Beach Volleyball and lots of picnic area. There are many events throughout the year at this location. You can venture to one of the many lakes: Professor’s (with a beach), Heart Lake (with fishing and zip line), Loafer’s Lake ( has outdoor track with exercise stations) and Parr Lake just to enjoy the view. We have two Farmers Markets, entertainment in the parks and at The ROSE Theatre and there is lots to do in the Gage Park area of Downtown Brampton. Check it out.
There are lots of recreation centres and even a Soccer Centre. You can join sports, take a course to learn something new or just go to swim, skate, play hockey or basketball. There is a seniors centre at McLaughlin Rd and Queen St. that offers a huge supply of things from yoga, sewing, woodworking, Tai Chi and other interests. We have lots of hiking, biking and walking trails in Brampton or you could venture out to Caledon to walk a portion of the CANADA TRAIL.
- A little over a hundred years ago Brampton’s population was just 3,412 people—a hundred years later in 2011 it was over half a million. In the decade between 1971 and 1981 the population jumped from 41,211 people to 149,030!
- Brampton has SIX libraries!–including a few rather large ones.
- Brampton is the third-largest city in the GTA and the NINTH largest city in the COUNTRY!!
- Not only are we the third-largest city in the GTA, we’re also the YOUNGEST with a median age of 33.7 years.
- Brampton was named after the town of Brampton in Cumbria, England. It was also originally known as The Flower Town of Canada thanks to its massive greenhouse industry.
- B-Town’s downtown area is dominated by ‘The Four Corners’, originally named that for the four banks, one on each corner. Few people know that before that though the four corners were called “Buffy’s Corners” as the downtown circled around William Buffy’s tavern.
- We speak more than 70 languages in our city!
- We have over 4,000 acres of parkland! Which includes over 90kms of trails and pathways and FOUR HUNDRED parks.
- The recreation doesn’t end there though—we’ve also got over 120 rec centres, corporate-owned spaces and other specialized facilities designed for physical activity (fitness areas, tennis courts, soccer centres, curling rinks, etc.)
- Our recent—and extremely-effective—downtown revitalization plan cost over $55 MILLION dollars in investments but has successfully spurred economic stimulus in the downtown core.
- In 2007 we were the first city in the Greater Toronto Area (and in the top ten first cities in North America) to earn the International Safe Community designation by the World Health Organization.
- Over 80% of our business are small- and medium-sized business (50 employees or less)!
WELL if you want more information you will just have to come to Brampton and investigate if for yourself. Hope to see you
|Pool:||Outdoor in complex|
|Property Type:||Condo Townhouse|
|Heat/Cool:||Forced Air Gas Heat and Air|
|Location:||Queen & Bramalea Road|