3 Lisa St. Unit — Brampton Homes For Sale by The Wilding Team
Address: 3 Lisa Street, Brampton
MLS #: SOLD !!
# of Bedrooms: 3
# of Bathrooms: 2
Condo Fees: $762.86 (heat, hydro, air, cable, water and security guard)
Taxes: $1967.62 for 2018
Ensuite Laundry & Storage
Welcome to 3 Lisa Street – Brampton Homes For Sale by The Wilding Team:
This lovely upgraded three bedroom condo is so well cared for because Mrs. Clean lives there. You won’t be disappointed with the building front entrance, hallways and in to the unit itself. The lobby is tastefully renovated with modern features and furniture plus there is a friendly and helpful Security Guard at the desk as you come in to the building. Guests and even delivery must sign in and put their license plate, make, model and colour of vehicle that is in the “guest parking”. This is added security for the owners. Yes there is lots of visitor parking unlike many newer buildings. The front garden and surrounding area is well maintained. There is an outdoor pool with a large fenced patio area with table and chairs and a life guard. If you have children they will enjoy the playground area and the teenagers or you might like to play tennis. There are three elevators in this building with one that can be designated for service and back door access to moving truck area. ONE underground parking spot is close to the door to the building for ease with groceries etc.
This unit was extensively upgraded by the owner. There are lovely laminate floors thoughout the unit except for the kitchen, laundry and bathrooms which all have ceramics. The foyer in this unit is spacious with a floor to ceiling closet and a nice entrance view of the living and dining room which are L-shaped. There is an electric fireplace that just sets off this unit (but you have to buy your own as the owner wants it for her next place ). It really sets off the room. There is an oversize balcony that has a square area for entertaining plus it goes across to the third bedroom…so it is long. The owner will leave the fake tree with lights as it is very nice to sit out there at night and reflect on your busy day. You have a view of Norton Lake Park to the west and the Bramalea City Centre Mall to the east. Great way to judge how busy it is over there before you go shopping. Three bedrooms are all a great size. The master has a two piece ensuite bathroom and a large storage closet for extra things. Imagine you can do your laundry in a “full size” washer and dryer without leaving your unit. There is a bit more storage in this room as well…handy for the vacuum.
A renovated kitchen means you can move right in and enjoy. White cabinets and the counter was extended for more storage when designed. There is even a 5 bottle built in wine rack that is very decorative AND useful. There are two stainless steel sinks and white sculptured subway tiles in the back splash that look great in this bright kitchen. Appliances are included: GE Refrigerator, Whirlpool Glass Top Stove and a Built in dishwasher. You can enjoy breakfast in the eating area or have a formal dinner in the dining room as there is plenty of space for a full dining suite with buffet. Take a look for yourself and see how your furniture will fit into this condo.
This building is on the transit route and very close to the Bramalea City Centre Mall that all the bus transits connect with…such as ZUM, Vaughan, Brampton, GO Bus and the GO train is at Steeles and close to Bramalea Road. Hwy 410 is 2 minutes along Clark heading west to go South bound to Toronto, Mississauga and the 407 or 401. Do you feel the need to walk then take a stroll over to Norton Place Lake where you can feed the ducks and geese, sit and enjoy the water or go through the trail, over wooden walkway and back up to the baseball diamond. You are a good walk from Chinguacousy Park that has a petting barn, paddle boats, Greenhouse with beautiful flowers, an entertainment area, water splash pad, winter there is a snow hill and outdoor meandering skating rink. Want more activity then walk around the outside of the park and work out and the “exercise stations” or play Beach Volley Ball. Winter they also have a curling rink you could join or just take a look at the City of Brampton site below to see what they offer.
City of Brampton has a LOT to offer:
- Shopping and local businesses, big chain stores and plaza’s scattered throughout the city plus TWO indoor malls (Bramalea City Centre and Shopper’s World) and then you could check out Trinity Common too.
- Lots of Recreational Centres run by the city that have swimming pools, hockey, exercise, soccer, basketball, and lots of other sports.
- We have Professor’s Lake, Heart Lake, Loafer’s Lake, Parr Lake and Norton Lake not to mention some small ponds that are right in subdivisions
- We have every kind of Church, Temple, or Place of Worship that might suit you
- Lots of hiking, walking and bike trails and most are lit and monitored by bicycle police so you can feel safe
- Schools abound here from elementary, public, private, separate, schools that specialize in trades, arts and Sheridan College and our COMING SOON University
- We have every kind of drop in like daycare, senior centres, Kinsmen, Lions Clubs, Legion and many more
- All kinds of restaurants from Chains like Kelsey’s, Swiss Chalet to high end restaurants and all kinds of food …sushi, Carribean, Chinese, Mid eastern, hamburger, Vietnamese, and the list goes on and on and on
Outside of Brampton you can escape to nature:
- Hike the Caledon Trail that is part of the Canada Trail
- Check out the Badlands in Caledon
- Want a scenic drive through Terra Cotta that winds through fantastic woodlands
- Visit the artisan shops at Glen Williams or take in the Beaumount Antiques…that building is really old and unique
- Head further to Orangeville, or Erin for lunch or walk the trails in those areas too
- You can fish, motor bike, walk or drive through all kinds of interesting things that are minutes from Brampton….all you need is some time to investigate
Check out these links….but come back to us ok?
- Brampton Real Estate Agent
- Brampton Townhouses
- Homes for Sale in Brampton
- Brampton Homes
- Houses for sale in Brampton
- Canadian Mortgage and Housing Corporation
- http://www.DonStoddart.com WE recommend Don to ALL our clients
Intended to solicit BUYERS looking for a new home BUT we will not interfere with your relationship or CONTRACT with YOUR Brokerage/Agent.
|Address:||3 Lisa Street|
|Floors:||Laminate & Ceramic|
|Square Feet:||1219 Sq. Ft.|
|Garage:||Underground 1 spot|
|Pool:||Outdoor with lifeguard|